Changing Room Guidelines
Where possible, students should try to arrive already wearing their uniform or dance wear.
When using The Hastings Centre changing facilities or toilets:
- Changing should only takes place in the designated family changing area at the back of the Birch sports hall.Coffee Box and the corridors are not to be used for changing under any circumstances.
- The Hastings Centre is open to the general public; therefore, the toilets are not exclusive to your event.Please make sure children under 11 are supervised at all times in the toilets.
- We reserve the right to ask for young people to be supervised by parents/guardians.
- Children must be accompanied by parents or guardians while changing, and supervised when not in their activity.
- Mobile telephones or other photographic or filming devices must not be used for taking images or filming under any circumstances.This includes FaceTime or other video calling applications.
- Any concerns or incidents must be reported without delay to the staff organising the event or to the Hastings Centre.
The event organiser and the Hastings Centre will endeavour to ensure that children and vulnerable adults are protected from harm while they are visiting or are attending classes at the Hastings Centre.
For more information on safeguarding please ask your event organiser for a copy of their safeguarding policy.